1. The OT prophets consistently associate the return of the Jews
to the land and the fertility of the land with a spiritual revival
of Israel. Since 1948 the Jews have begun to return, and the land
has flourished. But where is the spiritual revival? Is there a
group of believers hidden away in the land, unknown to us (cp.
the situation at the first coming of Elijah)?
2. " I charge you...that ye stir not up, nor awake my love,
till he please" (Song 2:7; 3:5). What does this mean, both
practically and in the symbology of the Song?
3. How can men worship the true God in ignorance (Acts 17:23)?
Or was Paul just being uncharacteristically polite in his preaching?
4. God " hath made of one blood all nations of men...and
hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of
their habitation; that (so that) they should seek the
Lord" (Acts 17:26,27). How does geographical distribution
etc. lead to men seeking the Lord?
5. Is God's will now done on earth or not (Mt. 6:10)?
6. Mt. 27:46 says that Christ addressed God as " Eli"
; Mark records that he said " Eloi" . There is a difference.
7. " I will not rend away all the Kingdom, but will give
one tribe to thy son for David my servant's sake" (1 Kings
11:13). But wasn't Judah comprised of the two and a half tribes,
not just one tribe?
8. In one day (and the days of Genesis are surely literal days)
God created " every plant of the field before it was in the
earth, and every herb of the field before it grew" (Gen.
9. " Yet have I (God) set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
I (God) will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me (Christ),
Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee" (Ps. 2:6,7).
This is one of several examples of where the pronouns seem to
be inextricably muddled in Messianic prophecies.
10. What is the physical, visible proof of virginity mentioned
in the Law? If as usually explained it was a cloth with blood
from a broken hymen some years ago, couldn't this have been so
easily fabricated? What does the idiom of 'uncovering nakedness'
11. Why should we rejoice because the Father is greater than
Christ (Jn. 14:28)?
12. Who are the fathers whom the latter day Elijah will turn
towards their children (Mal. 4:5)?
13. Why the specific reference to the right eye in Mt.
14. The faithful watching for Christ's return are described as
men waiting for their master to return from a wedding
(Lk. 12:36). But Christ's coming is also described as His coming
to the wedding to marry the faithful.
15. How was Ez. 12:12 true of Zedekiah fleeing from Jerusalem:
" he shall cover his face, that he see not the ground with
his eyes" ?
Are these all indeed Bible questions with no answers? What do you